On November 22, 2016, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas issued a preliminary injunction stopping the DOL from implementing the new salary level of $913 per week for the white collar exemptions under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- New York Appellate Court Determines Who Bears Responsibility for Orphan Share in Long Latency Continuous Trigger Cases
- Allocating Defense Costs in Long Latency Cases in Louisiana
- The 2018 Amendments to the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure: What do they mean to the practicing trial lawyer?
- Avoiding Probate with a Beneficiary Deed
- Court Finds that an Earth Movement Exclusion Included Landslides
There are no upcoming events at this time.