Senior Member Jerry Worsham II was appointed to a national steering committee for the Associated General Contractors of America-AGC’s Environmental Forum. Members are selected from throughout the construction industry and serve a rolling three- year term.
- The 11th Circuit Court Of Appeals, Interpreting Georgia Law, Recently Enforced A UIM Excess Policy Exhaustion Requirement In Disallowing A UIM Claim
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Obtains Defense Verdict in Defense of Motorhome Manufacturer and Dealership
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Obtains Defense Verdict and Sanctions in Defense of Bisbee Homeowners
- Brett T. Donaldson Receives Another Unanimous Defense Verdict for His Client
- The Cavanagh Law Firm’s Defense Verdict for Clients in Product Liability Injury Case Upheld by 9th Circuit
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm