The minimum wage for employees on federal contracts will increase to $10.10 effective January 1, 2015. President Obama signed an Executive Order increasing the minimum wage paid to only those workers who are performing work on a federal contract or subcontract to $10.10/hour ($4.90/hour for tipped employees). Regulations will be issued in 2014. It is possible that there may be legal challenges to President Obama’s authority to issue the Executive Order. Keep in mind that the Arizona minimum wage is currently $7.90/hour.
- New York Appellate Court Determines Who Bears Responsibility for Orphan Share in Long Latency Continuous Trigger Cases
- Allocating Defense Costs in Long Latency Cases in Louisiana
- The 2018 Amendments to the Arizona Rules of Civil Procedure: What do they mean to the practicing trial lawyer?
- Avoiding Probate with a Beneficiary Deed
- Court Finds that an Earth Movement Exclusion Included Landslides
There are no upcoming events at this time.