Philip Gerard (Domestic Relations), and Timothy Hyland, Steven Plitt and Richard Woods (Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith, Insurance Defense) have been honored ten or more years by Super Lawyers.
- The 11th Circuit Court Of Appeals, Interpreting Georgia Law, Recently Enforced A UIM Excess Policy Exhaustion Requirement In Disallowing A UIM Claim
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Obtains Defense Verdict in Defense of Motorhome Manufacturer and Dealership
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Obtains Defense Verdict and Sanctions in Defense of Bisbee Homeowners
- Brett T. Donaldson Receives Another Unanimous Defense Verdict for His Client
- The Cavanagh Law Firm’s Defense Verdict for Clients in Product Liability Injury Case Upheld by 9th Circuit
March 23 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm