In 2020, the estate tax exclusion increases to $11.58 million. The present gift exemption remains at $15,000. Most Americans can avoid any tax when passing assets during their lifetime or after death. Sharon Ravenscroft finds that her clients’ largest concern remains to make sure the right people can assist them during their life when sick or incapacitated. As we gather with our families and friends this season, it is a good time to be sure we have a good estate plan or plan to get one in the coming year.
- Estate Tax Exclusion Changes Now and in 2025
- Associate Nick Brown Discusses Spike In Divorces with KTVK Ch. 3
- Arizona Federal Court Dismisses Class Action TCPA Case, Relying on US Supreme Court’s Newly-Clarified Definition of an Automatic Telephone Dialing System, Establishing New Precedent in Arizona
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Wins Title VII Gender Discrimination and Defamation Case
- Defeating Reptilian Tactics in First-Party Insurance Cases
There are no upcoming events at this time.