The Cavanagh Law Firm is an outstanding and distinguished law firm in Arizona that covers a variety of practices. The Firm’s exceptional lawyers have an impressive history litigating complex and sophisticated cases. The firm has been recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers as one of the “Best Law Firms” nationally in 2 practice areas and regionally ranked in 4 practice areas.
The U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” rankings are based on a rigorous evaluation process. The Cavanagh Law Firm is currently ranked nationally in Litigation – Real Estate and Land Use & Zoning and regionally in these 4 categories:
- Gold Badges Tier 1 in Family Law
- Gold Badges Tier 1 in Insurance Law
- Gold Badges Tier 1 in Litigation – Real Estate
- Gold Badges Tier 1 in Real Estate Law
In addition to award-winning areas of practice, The Cavanagh Law Firm also has top-tiered attorneys. The U.S. News – Best Lawyers currently rank firms in 75 National Practice Areas, and are the leading survey of lawyers worldwide. For 2020, The Cavanagh Law Firm is proud to announce that the following attorneys have been individually recognized by The Best Lawyers in America:
- Helen Davis – Family Law
- Philip Gerard – Family Law
- Kerry Griggs – Commercial Litigation
- Steve Gross – Insurance Law
- Christina Hamilton – Family Law
- Timothy Hyland – Commercial Litigation & Insurance Law
- Timea Hanratty – Family Law
- Julie Pace – Construction Law
- Steve Plitt – Insurance Law & Litigation – Insurance
- Terry Rakow – Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Real Estate & Real Estate Law
- Dave Selden – Employment Law – Management
Additionally, Senior Member Steven Plitt received the 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” award for work done in Litigation – Insurance in Phoenix.
High ranking honors continue in 2019 for The Cavanagh Law Firm as Chambers and Partners recognized the firm’s Insurance Law Group with its highest ranking, Band 1, stating that the firm is “well known on the insurance carrier side.” Chambers and Partners researches outstanding lawyers globally and is one of the legal industry’s most prestigious ranking organizations. Mr. Steven Plitt, from the firm’s Insurance Law Group, has been individually listed in the Band 1 group for his expertise in insurance law. Mr. David Selden, from the firm’s Employment Law Group, has once again been recognized by the organization for his employment litigation work.