Jerry D. Worsham II recently joined The Cavanagh law Firm as a Shareholder. Mr. Worsham’s practice centers around environmental and natural resource issues, including approvals and permits for natural resource development, compliance with federal and state environmental regulations, civil and criminal liability defense on environmental issues, CERCLA or Superfund litigation defense, Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) disclosures on 10k and 10q reports for environmental issues, due diligence associated with mergers, acquisitions and other public offerings, along with other environmental matters. He routinely represents clients before state and federal environmental regulators. Mr. Worsham is licensed to practice in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and the District of Columbia.
- Punching the Clock: Why it is more important than ever that employers evaluate how to track employees’ time worked remotely
- Managing Partner Helen Davis Explains Divorce During the Pandemic
- Climate Change – A Different Perspective on Oil and Gas Production
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Stafford Successfully Ensure a General Contractor’s Duty to a Subcontractor’s Employee is Not Expanded
- Loren Suddes, Certified Litigation Management Professional
There are no upcoming events at this time.