Danielle Trogden is an associate with The Cavanagh Law Firm. She focuses her practice on healthcare, employment and labor law. Ms. Trogden received her J.D., from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University in 2015. She was an early bar taker and took the bar exam prior to graduating from law school. Ms. Trogden received CALI Award in Arbitration and was a Pedrick Scholar. Ms. Trogden also received an award for Pro Bono Distinction. Prior to law school, Ms. Trogden graduated cum laude from Western State Colorado University in 2012 with a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration.
- Arizona, 2015
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2015
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law (J.D. 2015)
- Western State Colorado University (B.A, cum laude, 2012)
- Alumni Award of Excellence Recipient – awarded to only 6 graduating students