Joshua Conway is a litigation associate with The Cavanagh Law Firm where his practice focuses primarily in the areas of Liability and Insurance Defense. He has significant experience in a variety of areas, including Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, Appellate Practice, Property Law, and Eminent Domain. Mr. Conway graduated with honors from Washburn University School of Law in 2014. During law school, Mr. Conway participated in numerous trial and moot court competitions, including participating on the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition team. Joshua also spent time providing pro bono representation at the trial and appellate levels as part of the Washburn Law Clinic, where he won his first trial prior to graduation. In his free time, Joshua enjoys biking, training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and spending time with his wife and family.
Associations & Activities
- City of Glendale Judicial Selection Advisory Board, 2019 and 2020
- Arizona, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2018
- Washburn University, School of Law, (J.D., with honors, 2014)
- Certificate in Advocacy, with distinction
- Certificate in International Law
- Moot Court Council (President)
- Order of the Barristers
- Eastern Michigan University, (B.S., 2009)
News & Publications
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.