The Wyoming Supreme Court in Century Surety Co. v. Jim Hipner, LLC, 377 P.3d 784 (Wyo. 2016) adopted the notice-prejudice rule. The court also found that any policy exclusion that attempted to displace the notice-prejudice rule was void.
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Adds Experienced Associate
- Cavanagh Law Firm Wins Highest Ranking Honors
- Cavanagh Law Firm Listed as “Best Law Firm” in the United States
- Cavanagh Law Firm Attorneys Named Top Lawyers in Arizona
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Wohlgemuth Procure Finality for Settling Subcontractors
There are no upcoming events at this time.