The Wyoming Supreme Court in Century Surety Co. v. Jim Hipner, LLC, 377 P.3d 784 (Wyo. 2016) adopted the notice-prejudice rule. The court also found that any policy exclusion that attempted to displace the notice-prejudice rule was void.
- Punching the Clock: Why it is more important than ever that employers evaluate how to track employees’ time worked remotely
- Managing Partner Helen Davis Explains Divorce During the Pandemic
- Climate Change – A Different Perspective on Oil and Gas Production
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Stafford Successfully Ensure a General Contractor’s Duty to a Subcontractor’s Employee is Not Expanded
- Loren Suddes, Certified Litigation Management Professional
There are no upcoming events at this time.