The Wyoming Supreme Court in Century Surety Co. v. Jim Hipner, LLC, 377 P.3d 784 (Wyo. 2016) adopted the notice-prejudice rule. The court also found that any policy exclusion that attempted to displace the notice-prejudice rule was void.
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Stafford Successfully Ensure a General Contractor’s Duty to a Subcontractor’s Employee is Not Expanded
- Loren Suddes, Certified Litigation Management Professional
- Distracted Driving Law Updates – KTVK Segment
- 2021 The Best Lawyers in America
- Firm Attorneys Recognized As America’s Most Honored Lawyers
There are no upcoming events at this time.