The Wyoming Supreme Court in Century Surety Co. v. Jim Hipner, LLC, 377 P.3d 784 (Wyo. 2016) adopted the notice-prejudice rule. The court also found that any policy exclusion that attempted to displace the notice-prejudice rule was void.
- Cassandra Meyer Becomes President-Elect for the Harmonie Group
- Helen R. Davis Featured on Sonoran Living
- Environmental Liability Considerations
- Cavanagh Law Firm Chair of the Board Honored, Helen R. Davis Recognized Among Most Influential Women in Arizona
- New Statutory Changes Have Made Doing Business as an LLCs Easier
There are no upcoming events at this time.