The Wyoming Supreme Court in Century Surety Co. v. Jim Hipner, LLC, 377 P.3d 784 (Wyo. 2016) adopted the notice-prejudice rule. The court also found that any policy exclusion that attempted to displace the notice-prejudice rule was void.
- Helen R. Davis Featured on Sonoran Living
- Environmental Liability Considerations
- Cavanagh Law Firm Chair of the Board Honored, Helen R. Davis Recognized Among Most Influential Women in Arizona
- New Statutory Changes Have Made Doing Business as an LLCs Easier
- Lessee/Tenant CERCLA Liability and Due Diligence – The Build Act of 2018 – A New Wrapper on an Old Package
September 28 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm