Karen N. Wohlgemuth is a litigation associate at the firm. She focuses her practice primarily on complex civil and commercial litigation, including insurance defense, personal injury and construction defect.
Ms. Wohlgemuth graduated with distinction from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln with a Bachelors of Arts in English. She obtained her Juris Doctor from Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University. During law school, she was a Trial Advocacy fellow and the sole 2016-2017 Paul W. Holloway Trial Advocacy Award winner. She also gained extensive litigation experience in law school working in the legal claims division at an insurance company and has successfully tried numerous cases as a Rule 38 Prosecutor.
Associations & Activities
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Arizona, Construction Law Section
- Defense Research Institute
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Arizona, 2017
- U. S. District Court, Arizona, 2017
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Arizona State University (J.D., 2017)
- Trial Advocacy Program Fellow
- Paul Holloway Trial Advocacy Award Winner
- CALI Award Winner
- Jurimetrics Journal Associate Editor
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
- Pro Bono Distinction
- Prosecution Clinic, City of Scottsdale
- Southwest Regional Mock Trial
- University of Nebraska (B.A., 2013)
News & Publications
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.