Our litigation practice is right-sized to handle large, complex cases efficiently and responsively. We achieve results through a wealth and depth of trial experience and industry knowledge.
The trial lawyers of The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A., have earned an outstanding reputation among their peers, clients, and the judiciary through their uncompromising standards and effective courtroom strategies.
Our lawyers continue to develop highly specialized skills in response to today’s rapidly expanding legal environment. The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A., continues to expand and improve the use of computer technology in the courtroom setting.
While we recognize that most cases are resolved through negotiated outcomes, motion practice, or alternative dispute resolution, our litigators are very much at home in the courtroom. Our wealth and depth of trial experience are instrumental in achieving successful, economical results short of trial, when desired.
The firm is right-sized to have the industry knowledge, talent, and resources to handle complex litigation, but without the over-lawyering, expensive layering, inefficiencies, and overhead that can burden clients in litigation.
We listen to clients to understand their objectives in pursuing or defending litigation and to keep our efforts focused on those objectives. We are comfortable with and welcome litigation budgets to meet clients’ expectations regarding the litigation process as well as litigation results.
The firm’s lawyers have successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in all forms of complex civil cases, including:
- Business torts and unfair trade practices
- Class actions
- Intellectual property
- Personal injury
- Bad faith
- Real estate
- Construction and construction defects
- Creditors’ rights
- Professional services
- Counseling: We regularly advise clients on business practices, pricing strategies, and competitive marketing and communications to avoid or minimize antitrust issues.
- Compliance: The firm assists clients with government investigations, pre-acquisition due diligence, and other compliance reviews.
- Litigation: The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A., has litigated high-profile antitrust cases to defend clients from attack by others and to redress the predatory and unfair trade practices of clients’ competitors.
- Industry and market experience: The firm’s attorneys have experience in a broad array of industries to assist clients in antitrust planning that helps achieve business goals legally and will develop litigation budgets and strategies that meet clients’ business objectives.
- Firm attorneys successfully defended a foreign corporation in an alleged worldwide conspiracy regarding the production of consumer electronic products.
- Our attorneys successfully represented Karsten Manufacturing, the manufacturer of PING golf products, in litigating federal and state antitrust claims against the PGA TOUR, Inc. and the United States Golf Association.
- The Firm’s lawyers successfully defended the leading company in an industry that entered into an exclusive supply relationship with a key vendor of a component necessary for all firms in the market.