Trusted Counsel On Tax Matters
Tax law guidance is of foremost importance for businesses and individuals of high net worth. At The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A., our tax practice reflects the variety and sophistication of our other practice areas. Our lawyers take an intersectional approach to tax matters, combining their knowledge and experience in many related areas of law to provide comprehensive guidance that takes into account the many overlapping considerations that impact tax issues.
Our attorneys develop an individualized strategy for every tax matter they handle. By collaborating closely with clients, they develop and implement practical methods of saving income that are consistent with each client’s overall business strategies and long-term objectives.
Guidance On Tax Planning, Audits, Controversies, And More
Our tax lawyers provide clients with innovative and practical tax planning in connection with a wide variety of matters, including:
- Providing tax planning guidance for businesses and individuals
- Advising clients on the tax implications of actions such as:
- Business entity formation or termination
- Commercial transactions
- Intellectual property licensing
- Mergers, sales, and acquisitions
- Business operations
- Representing clients in tax controversies and audits involving federal, state, or local taxing authorities
- Pursuing or defending against tax-related litigation such as property tax appeals
- Providing guidance for clients on the application and implications of the Arizona transaction privilege tax (TPT)
Many of our tax clients operate in the transportation, telecommunication, and insurance industries. However, our attorneys have worked with clients in more than 40 industries across our many areas of practice, and they are well equipped to represent clients in a variety of markets.
We also have an extensive estate planning practice, which encompasses addressing the many tax considerations that arise in that context.
Contact Us For Exceptional Tax Law Guidance