Benjamin Branson is a Senior Member with the firm. He focuses his practice on complex civil litigation, including corporate litigation, real estate litigation, insurance defense and creditor’s rights. Licensed to practice in Arizona, California and Utah, Mr. Branson takes a realistic and practical approach to resolving matters as efficiently and economically as possible. He has a wide range of experienced in all aspects of litigation, from pre-litigation mediation to both jury trials as well as bench trials. Mr. Branson’s unique approach to litigation includes post-judgment enforcement and workouts to seek complete and final resolution for his clients.
Mr. Branson’s practice also includes insurance defense and coverage analysis. He has handled complex insurance coverage claims in both first- and third-party contexts. His insurance coverage litigation focuses on construction defect matters along with various automobile claims. Mr. Branson’s practice includes interpretation and analysis of general liability, personal and commercial auto related coverage matters and professional officer and director’s claims.
Mr. Branson graduated from New York University with honors in 2000 and attended law school at Whittier Law School where he graduated summa cum laude. In his personal time, Mr. Branson is active in his family foundation supporting various environmental and educational charities in both Arizona and California. Mr. Branson also enjoys spending time with his wife and their daughter.
Associations & Activities
- Donald and Ruby Branson Foundation, President/Board Member, June 2006 – present.
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsels – Board member from 2018 to present.
- State of California
- Eastern District of California
- State of Arizona
- District Court of Arizona
- State of Utah
- New York University (departmental honors, B..A.A. 2000)
- Whittier Law School, (summa cum laude, 2010)
- Whittier Law Review – Published Member
- Moot Court Honors Board
- Dean’s Citation for Outstanding Service to the Institution