Levi Claridge is a litigation member with the firm where he represents clients in a wide range of matters before state and federal courts. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, transportation, insurance coverage, products liability, and insurance defense.
Levi is a seventh generation Arizonan. In fact, his great-grandfather, Mark Valentine Gardner, was the first baby born in the State of Arizona on the day it officially became a state on February 14, 1912. Levi received his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Arizona. During law school, Levi was the Note and Comment Editor for the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, was a member of the J. Reuben Law Society, received a CALI Award in Regulation and Antitrust while maintaining a spot on the Dean’s List all semesters. After law school, Levi worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Stephen M. McNamee of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Outside of the practice of law, Levi enjoys traveling with his wife and two daughters, being outdoors and competing in triathlons.
Associations & Activities
- Office of U.S. Senator John Kyl, Public Opinion Research Intern, 2011
- Arizona, 2015
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2015
- University of Arizona, (J.D. cum laude, 2015; B.A. cum laude, 2012)
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Note and Comment Editor
- Dean’s List, all semesters
- CALI Awards in Regulation and Antitrust
- Students of Arizona Health Law
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
- The Honorable Stephen M. McNamee, Summer 2013, September 2015 – August 2016
- University of Arizona, Supreme Court Teaching Fellow, Spring 2014, Spring 2015
News & Publications
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.