- Senior Member
Levi Claridge is a senior member with the firm where he represents clients in a wide range of matters before state and federal courts. He focuses his practice on commercial litigation, trucking and transportation, insurance coverage, products liability, and insurance defense. He is also a member of the firm’s 24-hour Response Team.
Levi is a sixth generation Arizonan with deep ties to the Arizona community. In fact, his great-grandfather, Mark Valentine Gardner, was the first baby born in the State of Arizona on the day it officially became a state on February 14, 1912. Levi received his undergraduate and law degrees from the University of Arizona. After law school, Levi worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Stephen M. McNamee of the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
Outside of the practice of law, Levi enjoys being with his wife and two daughters, being outdoors, and competing in triathlons.
- University of Arizona College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List, all semesters
- Honors: CALI Awards in Regulation and Antitrust
- Honors: Students of Arizona Health Law
- University of Arizona
- B.A. - 2012
- Arizona, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 2023
- The Honorable Stephen M. McNamee, Summer 2013, September 2015 – August 2016
- Office of U.S. Senator John Kyl, Public Opinion Research Intern, 2011
Classes & Seminars
- University of Arizona, Supreme Court Teaching Fellow, Spring 2014, Spring 2015