The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A., has a sophisticated real estate practice that is experienced in the process of achieving solutions for the most complex real estate transactions and challenges.
The firm has a distinguished practice in all areas of commercial, office, industrial, shopping center, mixed use, and residential real estate transactions.
Our expertise in resolving complex structural and financial obstacles in the acquisition, development, leasing, and management of properties is well known.
We are experienced in the wide variety of issues dealing with all aspects of land use, development, and financing.
We are resourceful in negotiating sales and exchanges, leases, joint ventures, land use, entitlement, restrictive covenants, development agreements, water rights, and workouts.
- Coordinated the acquisition, development, leasing and sale of numerous power centers and neighborhood shopping centers.
- Protected an automobile racetrack owner’s rights against a local government’s attempts to revoke its ability to operate.
- Represented the sellers of a major tract of land for a solar power plant.
- Negotiated numerous leases and acquisitions nationwide for a major insurance company’s expansion.
- Negotiated numerous workouts of real estate loan transactions during the economic downturn.
- Closed the acquisition of a major motorcycle dealership.