Eight senior attorneys were named as 2014 Southwest Super Lawyers. In the practice area of Family Law, Christina Hamilton and Philip Gerard were honored; Terry Rakow and Scott Rose were recognized in the Real Estate category; Richard Woods and Ralph Hunsaker were named in the Personal Injury Defense–General category; and Kerry Griggs was listed in the Personal Injury Products – Defense category.
- Punching the Clock: Why it is more important than ever that employers evaluate how to track employees’ time worked remotely
- Managing Partner Helen Davis Explains Divorce During the Pandemic
- Climate Change – A Different Perspective on Oil and Gas Production
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Stafford Successfully Ensure a General Contractor’s Duty to a Subcontractor’s Employee is Not Expanded
- Loren Suddes, Certified Litigation Management Professional
There are no upcoming events at this time.