The Cavanagh Law Firm Senior Member Loren Suddes was recently certified by the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM) as a Certified Litigation Management Professional (CLMP) at the 2020 Litigation Management Institute (LMI). LMI is the first certification program specifically designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the business of litigation management. The rigorous program is designed to bridge the gap between legal theory and litigation strategy, and the business aspects of litigation management. The courses that make up the LMI are: Client Relations, Expectations, and Confidentiality, Reserving and Data Management from an Actuarial Perspective, Alternative Fee Agreements, Evaluation and Assessment, Impact Reporting and Reserving, Litigation Metrics, Coverage Perspectives, Fundamentals of Risk Transfer, Resolution Strategies, e-Billing, e-Strategy and Practical Aspects of Litigation Management – Strategic Implementation.
- 5 Legal Topics To Consider Before Getting Married
- Punching the Clock: Why it is more important than ever that employers evaluate how to track employees’ time worked remotely
- Managing Partner Helen Davis Explains Divorce During the Pandemic
- Climate Change – A Different Perspective on Oil and Gas Production
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Stafford Successfully Ensure a General Contractor’s Duty to a Subcontractor’s Employee is Not Expanded
There are no upcoming events at this time.