In 2019, there will be an increase in the amount that can pass estate tax free — one person can now pass a total of $11.4 million during life and upon death. In 2019, the amount that can be given each year without causing a decrease in the total exclusion that can be passed is $15,000 per person. While this increase makes trust administration simpler for couples whose total assets are below $11.4 million, Sharon Ravenscroft still recommends trusts that will fund a Decedent’s Trust just in case the estate tax exclusion decreases.
- The Cavanagh Law Firm Adds Experienced Associate
- Cavanagh Law Firm Wins Highest Ranking Honors
- Cavanagh Law Firm Listed as “Best Law Firm” in the United States
- Cavanagh Law Firm Attorneys Named Top Lawyers in Arizona
- Cavanagh Attorneys Mear and Wohlgemuth Procure Finality for Settling Subcontractors
There are no upcoming events at this time.